GONNA MAKE 2019 MY BITCH


25th March, 2019
7:00 PM

You know you have stepped into your adulthood when it is a Tuesday afternoon at work and you have already decided what to eat for dinner on Friday.


 Its 2019, we are almost through March, and I have established a few things in these three months-
  • ·         SOCIAL MEDIA IS TAKING OVER MY FAMILY, let me explain it you: It was xyz’s birthday and that day the family group was blasting with wishes and horrible edits (these edits need to be banned) and me being your usual next door rebel, did not send my wishes on the group and guess what? My mom called me in the middle of the day at work to remind me to wish that xyz person on the group and also, wait for it- facebook.

I CANNOT EVEN  




  • ·         It has been 3 months since I have been interning and I must say I like the work life. Probably because I get to stay out of my house and my parents do not give me shit when I go out on weekends, cuz yo girl is earrrniinngggg. Sorry I cringed at that too, but I am not editing it out.

  • ·         This year I am making sure I complete watching everything on my Netflix List.

  • ·         Finally figured out the wifi password in my office= spending all my time looking at cute doggos. Here are some some heckin treatos for ya'll doggo meme thirsty people-





  • ·         When in doubt about your sucky life/dating life= Watch Gossip Girl (I don’t even remember how many times I have binged on it at this point.)

  • ·         JIO WIFI PEOPLE ARE SCAMMING ME AND I AM GOING TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!!!! HOW ON EARTH CAN 100 GBS WORTH DATA GET OVER IN 2 WEEKS? OH, WAIT FOR THE BEST PART, I DO NOT, I REPEAT I DO NOT WATCH NETFLIX EVERY FREAKING DAY.

  • ·         Started learning how to drive. My self-control skills are on point when it comes to NOT me from abusing in front of my dad.

  • ·         And finally- MEN ARE TRASH. The one thing that has not changed and probably will not change is my above statement.




So now that I have gotten that off my chest, I must say 2019 is going quiet good. I am doing things I never thought I would end up doing like-

  • ·         Learning How to Drive,
  • ·         Sleeping Early,
  • ·         Having my art/architecture stuff and my wardrobe organized,
  • ·         Eating healthy (AT LEAST TRYING TO, I’M ONLY A HUMAN),
  • ·         Going for morning jog
  • ·         Doing some research on what I want to do after graduating next year.
  • ·         And finally indulging in some self-love above everything.


PS: Go watch Hasan Minhaj's latest Episode of Patriot Act on Netflix- Indian Elections. It'll be worth your time.

PSS: Go follow @tuckerbudzyn on instagram. HE IS CUTU AND FLUFFY AND I CANNOT EVEN. PLEASE GO FOLLOW HIM. 




Comments

Popular Posts